Linen runner "Rhine" (145x45cm) was born after the presentation of our company at the international exhibition in Frankfurt am Main and travel along the beautiful river Rhine. For the manufacture of the linen runner, the old Katunskaya embroidery "pull stitch" was used, the modern name of which is "Nizhny Novgorod guipure". Two small guipure cubes - at the ends of the linen path will help emphasize the comfort of your home. The guipure is accented with a hemstitch pattern. Linen runner "Rhine" is the embodiment of the western laconic design of linen textiles. We have the tablecloth and curtains of the same name - home textiles in one place.
- On this page you see photos of finished linen runners made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your track may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After receiving a complex, special order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos for approval on the Internet.
- We also suggest you complement the ordered track with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen runners with embroidery we produce are resistant to washing.