Cheerful linen napkin "8 facets" (23x23cm). A perfect gift for teacher's day, wedding anniversary or family holiday. An example of folk art crafts of Russia. A wonderful souvenir gift for any occasion. Used in setting the tea table at home or in the office or as an interior accent of home design. Made according to the technology of the old craft "pull line". The modern name of the hand embroidery technique is "Nizhegorodsky guipure". The execution of this linen napkin requires the creativity of craftswomen from six different professions. Interior linen napkin "8 facets" with hand embroidery - a little sun in your home.
- On this page you see photos of ready-made linen napkins for the interior, made by us at different times for different clients.
- You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads. Write to us, and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your linen napkin may differ from the size shown here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product. However, some interior napkin embroidery designs have only one format.
- You can order a set of table napkins in any quantity.
- After we receive an order for the production of interior napkins with embroidery, we make small samples (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you for approval (via the Internet).
- We use only high quality natural materials and therefore the linen napkins we produce are resistant to washing.