Linen tablecloth "Christmas" - a square or rectangular tablecloth of budget execution for any table and wallet. An interesting combination of wide hand-stitched hemstitching and embroidery of spruce branches with bells using the “satin stitch” technique. The middle of the tablecloth remains free for any kind of table setting. Often performed in red or green - the colors of Christmas. And the color of the embroidery is usually yellow (gold), which looks great by candlelight. A wonderful and solemn tablecloth is a wonderful gift for all winter holidays.
- On this page you see photos of ready-made linen tablecloths made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your tablecloth may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After we receive an order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos for approval on the Internet.
- We also suggest that you complement the ordered tablecloth with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen embroidered tablecloths we produce are resistant to washing.