Dress is a straight silhouette, with a cut-off yoke on the back. Clasp for loops and buttons in the center of the shelf, without collar. The gates are made of the same fabric. Sleeve single-seam, shirt cut, wide, adjustable with a button buckle. The cuts are at the sides of a semi-circular silhouette dress. At the waist of the dress there are 6 loafers through which a belt is made, made of the same fabric. On the chest - two overhead pockets of a semi-circular silhouette. The plank is 1.5 cm wide and 35 cm long, the slip is 6 cm high, the belt and clasp of the sleeves are narrow - 1.5 cm wide. Buttons about 1 cm in diameter made of natural materials - wood, coconut, mother of pearl.
- On this page you can see photos of ready-made linen dresses made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads. Write to us, and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- Since linen garments can be greatly reduced after the first wash, we, especially for our customers, produce additional shrinkage of the fabric, washing the fabric before cutting the garment.
- We ask that you send us your actual body measurements, not just your clothing size. This is necessary in order to hedge against confusion between Russian and Western sizes.
- Your dress size may vary according to the traditional sizes of most people. However, if the size is too large, then the price of the product may increase by 10-15%.
- We can move a little away from the design presented here and change or add something to it. For example, sew on an extra pocket or change the length of the product. But we do not change the pattern of the pattern essentially.
- We also offer you to complement the ordered dress with a linen accessory - linen bag, linen panama hat or linen jacket - and get a wonderful linen set of linen clothes.
- In addition, you can always ask us to embroider your initials or a small pattern on the dress, for example, your campaign label (for an additional fee).
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the embroidered linen dresses we produce are resistant to washing. However, it is better to use a gentle wash to help your garment last longer.