A bright linen shirt "Model No. 2" - an expensive and beautiful shirt - created according to an old Russian embroidery design. Without a collar with a short placket - the strict style of Slavic clothing - but along the plank there is a rich guipure pattern with hand embroidery using the technique of the old Nizhny Novgorod craft - “pull stitching”. A complex, laborious technology with the participation of craftswomen from different professions. On the bottom and on the sleeves of the product, a delay is added with contrasting threads to match the guipure embroidery of the collar. Shirt belt is woven manually of floss threads. This model is very suitable for gifts for weddings or birthdays to relatives and friends.
- On this page, you can see photos of ready-made linen shirts made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads. Write to us, and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- Since linen garments can be greatly reduced after the first wash, we, especially for our customers, produce additional shrinkage of the fabric, washing the fabric before cutting the garment.
- We ask that you send us your actual body measurements, not just your clothing size. This is necessary in order to hedge against confusion between Russian and Western sizes.
- Your shirt size may vary, within the traditional sizes of most people. However, if the size is too large, then the price of the product may increase by 10-15%.
- We can move a little away from the design presented here and change or add something to it. For example, sew on an extra pocket or change the length of the product. But we do not change the pattern of the pattern essentially.
- We also offer you to complement the ordered shirt with linen trousers and get a wonderful linen men's suit.
- In addition, you can always ask us to embroider your initials or a small design on the shirt, for example, your campaign label (for an additional fee).
- We use only high quality natural materials and therefore the embroidered linen shirts we produce are resistant to washing. However, it is better to use a gentle wash to help your garment last longer.