Linen shirt "Model P" - shirt of straight silhouette with traditional Russian cut. The collar with polo clasp is adorned with extravagant hand-embroidered contrasting natural threads. The bottom of the shirt is decorated with the same pattern, on the sides there are cuts, on the back there is a fold under the yoke for comfortable wear (for sizes over 54). Three-quarter sleeve. Buttons made of natural materials - wood or coconut. Linen shirt "Model R" - for men with a special sense of modern style in clothing.
- On this page you can see photos of ready-made linen shirts made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- Since linen garments can be greatly reduced after the first wash, we, especially for our customers, produce additional shrinkage of the fabric, washing the fabric before cutting the garment.
- We ask that you send us your actual body measurements, not just your clothing size. This is necessary in order to hedge against confusion between Russian and Western sizes.
- Your shirt size may vary, within the traditional sizes of most people. However, if the size is too large, then the price of the product may increase by 10-15%.
- We can move a little away from the design presented here and change or add something to it. For example, sew an extra pocket or change the length of the product. But we do not change the pattern of the pattern essentially.
- We also offer you to complement the ordered shirt with linen trousers and get a wonderful linen men's suit.
- In addition, you can always ask us to embroider your initials on the shirt or a small design, for example, your campaign label (for an additional fee).
- We use only high quality natural materials and therefore the embroidered linen shirts we produce are resistant to washing. However, it is better to use a gentle wash to help your garment last longer.