Linen tablecloth "Barbara" is suitable for a square kitchen table. It is created in a cheerful rustic style, using bright colors of natural embroidery threads. At the corners of the square tablecloth there are colored patterns in gold or contrasting threads, made using the "satin stitch" technique. Such embroidery is performed in a hoop, on a simple sewing machine, but with the foot removed. Only a real professional can embroider such beautiful patterns in this way. Set the Sunday family table with our tablecloth and see how your mood changes. The linen tablecloth is named after Saint Barbara, the church named after her was once in our village Katunki.
- On this page you can see photos of ready-made linen tablecloths made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us, and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your tablecloth may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After we receive the order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos on the Internet for approval.
- We also offer you to complement the ordered tablecloth with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen embroidered tablecloths we produce are resistant to washing.