Linen tablecloth "Boyarskaya" - justifies its name with the wealth of embroidery. Nine guipure stars in the center and at the corners of the tablecloth (in two rows) are complemented by wide hand-embroidered hemstitching. Along the entire canvas, there are also patterns in the "satin stitch" technique with colored threads to match the "line". This tablecloth looks very interesting when it is embroidered with colored floss threads, in contrast to linen. Such a tablecloth itself is an interior decoration. And it is often ordered not for serving lunches and dinners, but as an independent stylish element of the home interior.
- On this page you can see photos of ready-made linen tablecloths made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your tablecloth may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After we receive an order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos for approval on the Internet.
- We also suggest that you complement the ordered tablecloth with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen embroidered tablecloths we produce are resistant to washing.