Linen tablecloth "Katunskaya sprig" was made in memory of the Katunskaya artist S.P. Strelkovaya, who invented the element of the “Nizhny Novgorod line” - the Katun branch - at the end of the 50s. This pattern has become our talisman. In the center of the tablecloth there is a large guipure star, with Katun branches diverging from the center. In the corners of the tablecloth there are guipure segments, also filled with Katun branches. In addition, the tablecloth is supplemented with satin stitch embroidery of twigs along the entire perimeter of the tablecloth in two rows, which are rounded with rows of hemstitch. It turns out a bright folk art. The peculiarity of this linen tablecloth is that the square of the guipure net is increased to 1 cm, in contrast to the traditional size of guipure of 0.75 cm. it would have been nice, because she was a creative person.
- On this page you see photos of ready-made linen tablecloths made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your tablecloth may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After we receive an order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos for approval on the Internet.
- We also suggest that you complement the ordered tablecloth with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen embroidered tablecloths we produce are resistant to washing.