Linen tablecloth "Merchant" - dedicated to the history of the merchants of the Nizhny Novgorod region. Here we see an interesting combination of different embroidery techniques. The center of the tablecloth is framed by a wide hemstitch pattern, specially embroidered by hand. The corners of the rectangular pattern are decorated with cutwork embroidery. A great option for everyday tablecloths for a rectangular table for all occasions. Such a pattern looks especially good on natural, white-boiled linen, when boiled bleached linen thread goes through the weft, and the share thread is a dark gray thread of the natural color of untreated flax. A wonderful gift for anniversaries, weddings and birthdays.
- On this page you see photos of ready-made linen tablecloths made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your tablecloth may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After we receive an order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos for approval on the Internet.
- We also suggest that you complement the ordered tablecloth with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen embroidered tablecloths we produce are resistant to washing.