The Renaissance linen round tablecloth lives up to its name. An attempt to revive the ancient complex embroidery and give it a modern sound. Many techniques of Katunskaya embroidery are used here: cutwork, satin stitch, guipure support. As a result, we get an unusual kind of guipure with soft rounded patterns - very beautiful. The middle of the tablecloth remains free for table setting with any kind of tableware, and around it is a strip of floral patterns with contrasting color embroidery. The edge of the tablecloth is embroidered with a wavy line, which in itself is an independent artistic decision.
- On this page you see photos of ready-made linen tablecloths made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads for this design. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- The size of your tablecloth may also differ from the size presented here up or down, which, of course, will entail a change in the price of the product.
- After we receive an order, we make samples of embroidery (free of charge) of different embroidery colors in the range you requested and offer you their photos for approval on the Internet.
- We also suggest that you complement the ordered tablecloth with a set of linen table napkins.
- We use only high-quality natural materials and therefore the linen embroidered tablecloths we produce are resistant to washing.