Linen shirt "Model 8" is especially loved by our men. It wears beautifully both in winter and in summer. Long sleeve without cuffs, stand-up collar, wide button placket - a design for every taste. The stand-up collar fastens with a loop and a button. There are cuts along the side seams of the shirt for additional comfort. The highlight of a linen shirt is its wide (6cm) and long (45cm) placket, with large contrasting buttons (6pcs) and loops under them, processed with threads in the color of the buttons. Shirt of a straight silhouette. The yoke of the shelf goes into the yoke of the back. At the back, under the yoke, there is a fold for the comfort of large men. The sleeve can be long or short - at the request of the customer.
- On this page you can see photos of ready-made linen shirts made by us at different times for different clients. You can choose other colors of linen fabric and embroidery threads. Write to us and we will send you a file of colors of linen fabric, which is currently in our enterprise.
- Since linen garments can be greatly reduced after the first wash, we, especially for our customers, produce additional shrinkage of the fabric, washing the fabric before cutting the garment.
- We ask that you send us your actual body measurements, not just your clothing size. This is necessary in order to hedge against confusion between Russian and Western sizes.
- Your shirt size may vary, within the traditional sizes of most people. However, if the size is too large, then the price of the product may increase by 10-15%.
- We can move a little away from the design presented here and change or add something to it. For example, sew on an extra pocket or change the length of the product. But we do not change the pattern of the pattern essentially.
- We also offer you to complement the ordered shirt with linen trousers and get a wonderful linen men's suit.
- In addition, you can always ask us to embroider your initials on the shirt or a small design, for example, your campaign label (for an additional fee).
- We use only high quality natural materials and therefore the embroidered linen shirts we produce are resistant to washing. However, it is better to use a gentle wash to help your garment last longer.